St. Pat’s! Wooooo!
Admit it: Richmond is a pretty great place to be come St. Patrick’s Day. We’ve got the festivals, the restaurants, and the beer joints. What more do you need?
It’s almost St. Patrick’s Day!? When did this happen? WHY WASN’T I NOTIFIED? But, reluctantly, I accept.
Admit it: Richmond is a pretty great place to be when St. Patrick’s Day rolls around. We’ve got the festivals, the restaurants, and the beer joints. What more do you need? Maybe more beer joints*? Well, we’re going to help you work your way through all Richmond’s got to offer on St. Patrick’s Day, and we’ll even hold you hair if it offers you a bit too much.
Here’s what we’ve got coming up in the next couple weeks. Keep you smiling Irish eyes peeled? Tuned? Something.
- What’s the deal with pinching people on St. Patrick’s Day? Our maven of etiquette weighs in on when it’s appropriate to pinch a dude (I mean, never, right?).
- Irish music! Fiddles! A Pandora Station!
- A look at those Irish movies that make you feel proud to be fourth/fifth/sixth generation Irish.
- Some interesting green initiatives are going on in our public schools. Did you know that? The More You Know!
- Words are hard! This is why we give you green pictures on which to rest your gaze.
- A few more golden surprises at the end of the…rainbow.
So, Richmond, behold: our 2011 St. Patrick’s Day guide!
* We’ve got those too!
Report an error
Subscribe to our
There are no reader comments. Add yours.