Mother’s Day is May 10th! I bet you didn’t even know that, ungrateful little snots, grumble grumble grumble…
I think we’re all guilty of stopping by Walgreen’s on the way to a Mother’s Day celebration, blindly selecting a hideously glittery card, slapping our signature on it, and calling it a day. But seriously, tisk, tisk. We can all do better than that.
Hence RVANews’s Mother’s Day Guide! Horay!
Over the next couple weeks leading up to Mother’s Day you’ll see a nice little selection of content focused on those lovely individuals who were so kind as to carry other people around in their wombs for close to a year, give birth, and then raise those people into upstanding citizens.
What to be on the lookout for…
- Mom-centric parenting and Robot Hearts columns
- A Mother’s Day local Etsy gift guide
- Our picks for a stellar Mother’s Day brunch
- 5 things: Mother’s Day Edition
- Moms of the day, a photo special featuring pictures of moms and mother-type figures responsible for rearing our rowdy band of RVANews contributors
- And more!
Hopefully all of these features will not only fill you with love and appreciation for your own mother, but also help you actually remember the day. FYI, it’s Sunday, May 10th. Write it down. No really, write it down.