Parking downtown can be stressful. But! You’ll need to be downtown to go to the Folk Festival, right? Fear not, parking will be available, easy, and cheap!
Street parking will be available throughout the city, or park in one of several convenient lots downtown for either $5 or $6.
- Main and Foushee Streets
- 3rd & Main Streets (300 E. Main Street)
- 300 E. Cary Street (between 3rd and 4th on Cary)
- 4th Street between Main & Cary Streets
- 3rd & Cary Streets
- 4th & 5th between Cary and Canal Streets
- Crowne Plaza, 555 E. Canal Street
- 5th and Canal Streets
- 6th and Cary Streets
- 6th & Main Streets
- 6th & Cary Street
- 824 E. Cary Street (between 8th and 9th on Cary)
- Riverfront Plaza, 901 E. Byrd Street
- Shockoe Bottom, 100 Virginia Street
- Riverside on the James, 1001 Haxall Point
— ∮∮∮ —
Disabled drivers can park at the Federal Reserve Parking Deck located on the corner of 5th and Byrd Streets. With proper identification, you’ll be let through by a traffic control officer at that intersection.
— ∮∮∮ —
SunTrust has graciously sponsored shuttles that will be available to transport attendees from the Spring Rock Green (7202 Midlothian Tpk, corner of Chippenham Pkwy) and from Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (2015 Staples Mill Rd).
Shuttles will depart from those locations every 15 minutes, during the hours listed below.
- Friday • 4:30 – 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday • 11:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday • 11:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
We recommend adding (804) 358-4782 (the shuttle hotline) to your phone before leaving your house.