One of the first things people think about when it comes to giant festivals is “Ugh, but what about parking?” Fear not! We’ve got it all broken down for you.
Multiple $5 parking lots are available downtown.
- Riverside on the James, 1001 Haxall Point
- Riverfront Plaza, 901 E. Byrd Street
- Richmond Plaza – 110 S. 7th Street
- 6th & Main Streets
- Federal Reserve Parking Lot – 5th & Byrd Street (Handicap Only)
- 300 E. Cary Street (between 3rd & 4th on Cary)
- 4th & 5th & Cary and Canal Streets
- 6th and Cary Streets
- 5th and Canal Streets
- 8th & 9th & Cary Street (Dominion Lot)
- 824 E. Cary Street (between 8th & 9th on Cary)
- Main and Foushee
- Handicap Parking
Handicap parking will be available on the corner of 5th and Byrd at the new Federal Reserve Parking Deck. A traffic control officer will be on hand to allow properly identified vehicles into the lot. For onsite assistance, visit any of our four information booths.
FREE SunTrust Shuttles:
FREE parking and FREE shuttles are available from both Spring Rock Green (formerly Beaufont Mall – directly across the street from Cloverleaf Mall) and the Diamond, for your convenience. All shuttles will stop at two festival locations: one at 2nd Street and one at 5th Street.
- Spring Rock Green: 7202 Midlothian Turnpike, corner of Chippenham Pkwy
- The Diamond: 3001 North Boulevard
The buses will leave every 15 minutes.
- Friday: 4:30 – 10:30.
- Saturday: 11:30 – 10:30
- Sunday: 11:30 – 6:30
Shuttle hotline: 804-358-4782