The Top 5 stories on James River News Hub for July have been accounted for and I’m happy to say that four of the five are original stories, not just links to other sites. The Top 5 are: Vigil held on Riverside Drive for slain Chesterfield teen – http://t.co/vY2OhP7 (mostly due to photos, clicks mostly from […]
- Vigil held on Riverside Drive for slain Chesterfield teen – http://t.co/vY2OhP7 (mostly due to photos, clicks mostly from the teen’s friends)
- Chicken bones, flip-flops, copperheads and 350 bottles & cans – http://t.co/evaRpOh (gonzo Op/Ed)
- Southside may offer best views for RVA Fireworks – http://t.co/1SxPB60 (posted in June)
- Man dies after fall from stairway at Belle Isle – http://t.co/HCf19yt (press release from Richmond Police)
- RVA Fireworks dazzled on the James River – http://t.co/jHJ4lHV (less photos, didn’t have my best camera)
This is the first time I’ve compiled a list, just testing this out to see if people actually care to know about the most popular stories. Comment and let me know.