Short Pump Road Warrior Tips for Last Minute Holiday Shoppers
Doing some last minute holiday shopping amidst the Short Pump gridlock? We’ll help you make the most of the dwindling hours you have left until Christmas with some road warrior tips for driving in Short Pump.
Doing some last minute holiday shopping amidst the Short Pump gridlock? We’ll help you make the most of the dwindling hours you have left until Christmas with some road warrior tips for driving in Short Pump:
- If north of Broad Street, use the stretch of roadway that runs parallel from the terminus of Brookriver Drive near Tom Leonard’s Farmers Market all the way west to Towne Center West Boulevard near the Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa.
- South of Broad Street? Three Chopt Road and John Rolfe Parkway will save you some headaches.
- Avoid Broad & Pump/Pouncey Tract (the most highly traveled intersection in Henrico County) and try to group your stops on one side of Broad at a time.
- Going to Short Pump Town Center? An auxiliary lot has been opened at the rear of the center, near Dick’s Sporting Goods. Your best bet is to park behind the mall in general.
- Most importantly, exercise patience and try to be courteous to other drivers. It’s Christmastime, after all!
Have another great Short Pump holiday driving tip? Feel free to share it in the comments below.
Report an error
Subscribe to our
This article has been closed to further comments.