rvaRAMnews podcast episode 14: Through rain, and sleet, and snow
This week’s podcast comes to you despite a snowpocalypse!! That’s dedication, people.
— ∮∮∮ —
- Fordham boxscore
- VCU vs. Fordham: feel free to burn the first half stat sheet
- Saint Louis boxscore
- VCU downs #10 Saint Louis
- Prognostication: How many points will Kendall Anthony have against VCU: Eight.
2. We talked about Grand Canyon University earlier. What conference are they in and what is their mascot?
- WAC and the Antelopes. By the way, Grand Canyon University is a three hour and fifteen minute drive from the actual Grand Canyon. That’s kind of like naming a school in Richmond the Blue Ridge University.
1. Juvonte Reddic’s season FT % this year is 55.2%, last year’s was 70.7%. It feels like he’s improved a ton since entering the conference schedule. Is his conference FT% better or worse than his % from last year?
- Just about the same: 70.3%. He’s hit 10-12 in the last two games.
3. The wheels on the bus have fallen off at Richmond. Do you know what their FG% was against Rhode Island?
- 21.1%!? That’s the worst perecentage since 2000-2001 season, and worse than when they shot 23.3% against Saint Louis last year. Kendall Anthony went 2-20 (7.6% on 2-pointers and 14.3% on 3-pointers).
Report an error
Subscribe to our
There are no reader comments. Add yours.