Summer is melting away, enjoy it while you can.
June has zoomed past…and July is almost done…but there’s one more Food Truck Court before August comes around…so grab a quesadilla or a Pho slider and spend some time with friends and neighbors…
Join us Friday night in the Woodland Heights Baptist Church parking lot (611 W. 31st St.). Come set up at a table, or bring a blanket and/or lawn chairs and spread out on the lawn…or grab your dinner to go… The Food Trucks will open for business at 5:30 and remain until 8:30
Here are the trucks scheduled for July 31:
- BoDillaz -“Famous Quesadillas”
- Popping Mealies – “Well crafted and well priced comfort food, gourmet sandwiches, and sides.”
- The Hungry Turtle – Serving authentic Vietnamese cuisine and Asian fusion including banh mi sandwiches, egg rolls, Pho sliders and tacos.
- The Return of the Mac – Bringing a unique option to your mobile dining experience, The Return of the Mac strives to bring you the freshest, fastest and most delicious journey your mouth has ever experienced.
…and, for dessert…
- King of Pops – Providing “an ecologically responsible, fresh, all natural frozen treat in a fun neighborhood environment”
It’s always a great time at Food Truck Fridays!