Help spruce up a local groups web presence.
The Westover Hills Neighborhood Association, a non-profit civic group in the city of Richmond, is looking for help with their website (http://www.westover-hills.org), which needs some updating and new functionality. We are looking for a company, preferably based in Richmond, that provides the following:
1. Web hosting
2. Mass e-mails (probably monthly)
3. E-commerce, particularly for membership payments/renewals
4. Editing capability for designated members (not major design elements, but new events, blog posts, etc.)
5. New design (we may provide artwork as a basis, but we are open to ideas)
6. Assistance with transferring domain name from previous host
We are looking for estimates of (1) initial design/implementation costs, and (2) ongoing server hosting and e-mails. Interested parties should contact Rich Meagher, WHNA Co-President, at rjmarr AT gmail.com.