From cars and ketchup to cell phones, several former students will leave their mark on Super Bowl ads.
Several alumni of the VCU Brandcenter have worked on commercials that will air during the Super Bowl this Sunday.
Below is a list brands that will have Super Bowl spots with the corresponding Brandcenter alumnus that worked on them–as well as their current agency.
Current and former Brandcenter students will tweet throughout the Super Bowl using #BCBigGame.
— ∮∮∮ —
- Kristopher Kennedy (Copywriting, 2009) • Copywriter at Cramer-Krasselt in Chicago
- Karen Land Short (Art Direction, 2008) • Copywriter at Droga5, NYC
- Jillian Dresser (Art Direction, 2008) • Art Director at Silver + Partners, NYC
- Howard Finkelstein (Copywriting, 2005) • Creative Director at Silver + Partners, NYC
- Casey Rand (Copywriting, 2008) • Copywriter at Droga5, NYC, but the spot was done when she was at Silver + Partners, NYC
- Mike Wilson (Art Direction, 2011) • Art Director at David & Goliath, LA
US Cellular (running in spot markets)
- Lauren Geisler (Art Direction, 2010) • Art Director at Mullen, Boston
WeatherTech floor mats for cars
- Tom Wilson (Copywriting, 1998) • Creative Director at JWT, Atlanta, but the spot was done when he was freelancing
- Joseph Quattrone (Content Brand Management, 2008) • Group Account Director/Social Media Strategist at GroupM / M80
- Marika Wiggan (Communications Strategy, 2010) • Brand Strategist at Argonaut, San Francisco
photo courtesy of VCU Brandcenter