Save a little green but come out looking top dollar.
Everybody loves a sharp dressed man but even more impressive is a man that can be sharply dressed on a budget. This week you’ve got a chance to save a little green but come out looking top dollar.
Ledbury is doing our major In-Store Sample Sale July 17-20. We do this only once a year, and this year we will be offering up to 70% off discontinued, tailored and sample shirts as well as blazers, ties, sweaters, etc. Even some sample pants!
This is definitely the type of situation where you want to arrive early and come back often…
Here are details on some of the excitement we have planned:
- Customers who bring in gently-used men’s office attire to donate to CARITAS will receive an additional $10 off their total purchase.
- We have a kick-off planned for Thursday night, 4-8PM, with Marty Key from Steady Sounds spinning soul jams, and we’ll be serving food and drink.
- We will serve Saison cold brew on draft and Sub Rosa pastries every morning of the sale
- Surprises, giveaways – follow our social media for the inside scoop: Twitter, Instagram
- New merchandise everyday and extended shop hours, noted below
In-Store Sample Sale
117 S 14th St / Next to LaDiff
July 17 10AM-8PM
July 18-19 10AM-6PM
July 20 12-5PM