Food trucks, music, and bleachers.
The Big Bike Race™ kicks off this Saturday and with so do the Fan Zone activities along Lakeside Avenue.
Saturday, Sept. 19
8 a.m. – noon: Lakeside Farmer’s Market (6110 Lakeside Ave) vendors selling fresh, local produce
Food trucks in Lakeside Rescue Squad Parking Lot (2007 Timberlake Ave.) from 8a – 1pm
- BoDillaz – quesadillas, wings & more!
- Grilled Meats & Treats – sandwiches, burgers, tacos and Italian Ice
- Kelly’s Kitchenette – Gourmet sandwiches and vegetarian options
Sunday, Sept. 20
Will have bleachers (first-come, first-served), water stations and port-a-johns
11 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.: Live Music at Lakeside Farmer’s Market
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Janet Martin & Bruce Olsen: Bluegrass flat-picking to electric Rock and Blues, Janet is a fully accomplished guitarist and her signature acoustic sound
- 1:30 – 3:30: Rear View Mirror: R&B, Blues, Country, and Rock n Roll
Food trucks in Lakeside Rescue Squad Parking Lot from 10:30a – 4:30p
- Popping Mealies – American, Creole and French fusion
- Kelly’s Kitchennette – Gourmet sandwiches and vegetarian options