Historic Richmond Christmas for free.
On December 13th from 12-5 pm head to the Valentine to celebrate a Court End Christmas and FREE admission to 10 historic sites.
An annual holiday tradition! Ten historic sites in downtown Richmond, Virginia, open their doors for a day of free admission and holiday festiviites. Carriage rides, carolers, living history, live music, children’s crafts, gift shops and more. A complimentary shuttle will circulate among all sites throughout the event. Event is rain or shine.
- The Valentine/Wickham House
- The John Marshall House
- St. John’s Church
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
- The Museum and White House of the Confederacy
- Monumental Church
- The Egyptian Building (VCU Health Campus)
- The Beers House (VCU Health Campus)
- The Virginia State Capitol
- The Virginia’s Executive Mansion