Help make sure Forest Hill Park remains a forest.
Here are the details:
- FoFHP are looking for 12 teams; each team can plant one tree.
- A team is 2-3 adults; school age children are welcome with parents.
- Volunteers should be able to dig the hole; tree stewards will be on hand to assist.
- Teams can arrive at 9, 9:30 or 10 and leave when they are done. It will probably take about an hour or a little more, depending on the size of the tree and soil conditions.
- Volunteers should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.