It’s the perfect night for standing outside not cooking.
Thursday wasn’t pretty, but Friday promises to be a good day for sharing a meal with family and friends and neighbors at the Food Truck Court Friday night from 5:30-8:30 at Woodland Heights Baptist Church (611 W. 31st St.).
Friday’s scheduled vendors:
- The Boardwalk – Best Hot Dog on Wheels.
- Boka Tako Truck – Asian-Mexican-American fusion takos with French technique and seasonal menus.
- Bonbon Asian Fusion – We are serving fresh Asian Fusion food on the go in Richmond and surrounding area. Come taste our delicious Asian style rice bowls, Burritos and lettuce boats.
- Carytown Burgers & Fries – Voted #1 for over a decade! It’s not just a burger…anymore! Vegetarian, chicken, kids menu, salads and options galore!
- Opa – Authentic Greek style food tradition brought to you by Nader’s Bistro. Nader and family have been serving restaurant style here in Richmond and at festivals throughout the southeastern states for nearly 30 years.
… and for dessert …
- Polar Roller – We have taken great care to make sure that the fun you experience in your favorite local fro-yo shop has been preserved in our mobile atmosphere.
Come out and enjoy a great time! If you’d like, bring an unperishable food item or two for our Food Closet, helping out hundreds of neighbors in need each month.
Remember: No alcoholic beverages on the church premises, please!