Friday night means Woodland Heights Food Truck Court
It’s going to be way too hot to cook.
Join us Friday night in the Woodland Heights Baptist Church parking lot (611 W. 31st St.). Come set up at a table, or bring a blanket and/or lawn chairs and spread out on the lawn…or grab your dinner to go… The Food Trucks will open for business at 5:30 and remain until 8:30.
Here are the trucks scheduled for June 12 are:
- BoDillaz -“Famous Quesadillas”
- Boka Tako Truck – Asian-Mexican-American fusion takos with French technique and seasonal menus.
- Bonbon Asian Fusion – We are serving fresh Asian Fusion food on the go in Richmond and surrounding area. Come taste our delicious Asian style rice bowls, Burritos and lettuce boats.
- Carytown Burgers & Fries – Voted #1 for over a decade! It’s not just a burger…anymore! Vegetarian, chicken, kids menu, salads and options galore!
- The Return of the Mac – Bringing a unique option to your mobile dining experience, The Return of the Mac strives to bring you the freshest, fastest and most delicious journey your mouth has ever experienced. (File The Return of the Mac as a maybe due to a grumpy food truck that may or may not make the journey to church.)
…and for dessert…
- Polar Roller – We have taken great care to make sure that the fun you experience in your favorite local fro-yo shop has been preserved in our mobile atmosphere.
It’s always a great time at Food Truck Fridays!
We will have a collection box for non-perishable food donations to our Food Closet, which serves an average of about 40-45 of our neighbors in need (from 23224 or 23225 zip codes) each week. If you would like, bring a can or two of fruit or vegetables, or a jar of peanut butter, or … Questions about the Food Closet? Email me or ask around on Friday night.
Remember: Please, no alcoholic beverages on the church property.
Report an error
Subscribe to our
There is 1 reader comment. Read it.