Meet the new commander of the fourth precinct, discuss the future of Chamberlayne Avenue, and learn about Granicus.
All Richmond Northside 3rd Voter District residents invited and encouraged to attend.
WHAT (Richmond, Virginia U.S.A.) – The Honorable Chris A. Hilbert, Councilman, Richmond City Council, Richmond Northside 3rd Voter District, in Richmond, Virginia, will hold a district-wide meeting for the Richmond Northside 3rd Voter District. Councilman Hilbert holds individual meetings throughout the year that include information on his goals and accomplishments; a topical agenda; and special guests. Please note that these meetings are now being held on the fourth Thursday of every month, and typically run from 6:00-8:00 p.m. The meetings are free and open to the public and all Richmond Northside 3rd Voter District residents are invited and encouraged to attend. The planned agenda for the upcoming meeting is as follows:
- Meet the New Commander of the Fourth Police Precinct Commander William “Jody” Blackwell, Fourth Police Precinct and Lieutenant Keshawn Manns, Police Sector 412 Richmond Police Department – Fourth Police Precinct Commander Blackwell and Lt. Manns will lead a discussion on the current issues that have developed in the area of the Richmond Northside 3rd Voter District, and will discuss the role of the Richmond Police Department in the community.
- The Future of 3000 Chamberlayne Avenue
Mr. James Bullard and Ms. Aisha Bullard
Richmond Urban Ministry Institute
Discussion of intended uses for the building at 3000 Chamberlayne Avenue, formerly the Richmond Outreach Center (ROC) School of Urban Ministry.Introduction to Granicus: Richmond City Council’s New Legislative Tracking Database Portal
- Introduction to Granicus: Richmond City Council’s New Legislative Tracking Database Portal
Ms. Jean V. Capel, City Clerk
Richmond City Council Office of the City Clerk
WHEN Thursday, February 25, 2016, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
WHERE Pine Camp Cultural Arts and Community Center, 4901 Old Brook Road, Richmond, Virginia
WHO The Honorable Chris A. Hilbert, Councilman, Richmond City Council, Richmond Northside 3rd Voter District
CONTACT For more information, please contact Councilman Chris A. Hilbert, at 804.646.6055 or email@example.com.
Councilman Hilbert’s schedule of future meetings:
WHERE/ Locations To Be Announced
- Thursday, March 24, 2016
- Thursday, April 28, 2016
- Thursday, May 26, 2016
- Thursday, June 30, 2016
- Thursday, July 28, 2016
- Thursday, August 25, 2016
- Thursday, September 29, 2016
- Thursday, October 27, 2016