Councilman Agelasto hosting 5th District meeting on October 8th
The Councilman will talk emergency preparedness and priorities for the 5th District.
Councilman Parker C. Agelasto will meet with constitutes of the 5th District on Wednesday October 8th, from 6:30 to 8:00 PM at the Swansboro Elementary School Auditorium (3160 Midlothian Turnpike). As always everyone in invited to attend to share their concerns and hear from their elected representatives.
A fairly busy meeting is planned with several guests/topics including:
- JenCare –Brief Presentation
- Rebuilding Together Richmond – Ms. Mary Kay Huss, Executive Director, Rebuilding Together Richmond
- Estate Planning Presentation – Ms. E. Yvette Jones, Human Services Manager, Richmond Office of Human Services
- Healthy Corner Store Initiative – Ms. Claire Sadeghzadeh, Program Coordinator, Tricycle Gardens
- Updates: Councilman Parker C. Agelasto – Emergency Preparedness and Priorities for the Richmond Central 5th Voter District
Report an error
Subscribe to our
Notice: Comments that are not conducive to an interesting and thoughtful conversation may be removed at the editor’s discretion.