The Councilman will talk emergency preparedness and priorities for the 5th District.
Councilman Parker C. Agelasto will meet with constitutes of the 5th District on Wednesday October 8th, from 6:30 to 8:00 PM at the Swansboro Elementary School Auditorium (3160 Midlothian Turnpike). As always everyone in invited to attend to share their concerns and hear from their elected representatives.
A fairly busy meeting is planned with several guests/topics including:
- JenCare –Brief Presentation
- Rebuilding Together Richmond – Ms. Mary Kay Huss, Executive Director, Rebuilding Together Richmond
- Estate Planning Presentation – Ms. E. Yvette Jones, Human Services Manager, Richmond Office of Human Services
- Healthy Corner Store Initiative – Ms. Claire Sadeghzadeh, Program Coordinator, Tricycle Gardens
- Updates: Councilman Parker C. Agelasto – Emergency Preparedness and Priorities for the Richmond Central 5th Voter District