With the big topics continued until a future meeting, there wasn’t a lot left on Council’s agenda.
You can download last night’s agenda here (PDF). Note that this agenda changes as Council decides to continue or withdraw ordinances. Here’s a map of last night’s ordinances that are associated with an address:
Recaps and resources
- This pro-Shockoe Stadium flyer was circulated before the meeting. The RTD’s Graham Moomaw says that the Loving RVA folks didn’t pay for them and don’t know who circulated them.
- Sudden Rush: Four big developments in the ballpark debate heading into tonight’s City Council meeting.; Style Weekly
- As activists reemerge, council declines to take up stadium issue; Richmond Times-Dispatch
- Plan for late-night Camel shows must wait for fall vote; Richmond Times-Dispatch
- Council delays vote on Pear Street condo for 4th time; Richmond Times-Dispatch