Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 1210 East Cary Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Crab dip–Local crab meat and spices served with toasted baguettes.
- Spinach artichoke dip–Creamy spinach and artichoke served with baguettes.
- Thai chili shrimp–With scallion crème fraiche.
- Classic oysters rockefeller–With spinach, bacon, and onion topped with parmesan cheese.
- Garden salad–Fresh field greens, tomatoes, cucumber, carrots & croutons.
- Sam’s famous crab soup–With lump crab, creamy blend, sherry and house spices
- Tenderloin oscar–Grilled tenderloin medallions topped with asparagus, lump crab, and béarnaise sauce.
- Black and blue tenderloin–Blackened tenderloin medallions topped with creamy bleu cheese sauce and crispy shallots.
- Salmon caprese–North atlantic salmon topped with fresh basil, tomato, and mozzarella, finished with a balsamic reduction.
- Maine sampler–Baked half of a maine lobster stuffed with our crab imperial, accompanied by a host of seared ocean scallops.
- Surf and turf–Grilled tenderloin medallions paired with a lump crab cake and sauces.
- Bay pasta–Sautéed shrimp and scallops tossed with angel hair pasta in a creamy red pepper and crab sauce.
- Pecan pie
- Peach cobbler
- Triple chocolate brownie tower
- New York style cheesecake