This Sunday from 12:00 to 5:00 PM get some barbecue, beer, and music at the 17th Street Farmers’ Market.
People have been drinking beer and eating barbecue since the first guy looked at a pig and said, “You know, if we slow roast that sucker, and then cover the meat in a delicious sauce, I bet it’ll be tasty.” Over the years these intrepid pioneers found other thing to cook low and slow and the beer selection has grown by leaps and bounds.
Now we reach the pinnacle of beer and barbecue with the RVA BrewBQ. This Sunday from 12:00 to 5:00 PM at the 17th Street Farmers’ Market you’ll have breweries to choose from, an array of slow roasted meats to dine on, and live music to hear.
- Ardent Craft Ales: Saison & Honey Ginger
- Center of the Universe: Ray Ray’s Pale Ale & Oktoberfest
- Extra Billy’s: Double Deke Black IPA & My Only Weiss
- Hardywood Park: Singel & Bohemian Pilsner
- Isley Brewing: Blue Hefner Hefeweizen & Choosy Mother Peanut Butter Porter
- Legend Brewing: Oktoberfest & Pilsner
- Lickinghole Creek: Creator Doppelbock & Saison
- Midnight Brewery: Granite Stout & Virginia Midway
- Rusty Beaver: Buck Tooth IPA & Roy’s Big Bad Brown Ale
- Strangeways: Woodbooger & Albino Monkey
- Triple Crossing: Saison & Kill The Lights Black IPA
- Bold Rock CIder: VA Apple & VA Draft
- PLUS- Wine from Tap26