Rowland Fine Dining; 2012 Spring Restaurant Week
Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 2132 West Main Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Crispy calamari–With arugula, pepper jelly, and pistachio vinaigrette.
- Seared yellow fin tuna–With creamy white beans and rioja wine vinaigrette.
- Little neck clams–Chorizo, rapini, gnocchi, and pesto shellfish broth.
- Tuscan kale salad–With toasted red quinoa, pecorino, croutons, and lemon olive oil.
- Carrot ginger soup–With maple syrup creme fraiche.
- Paneed pork chop–With maple sweet potato mash, applewood bacon green beans and cipollini onion cider ragout.
- Red curry marinated skirt steak–With pickled roasted peppers, crispy yucca, and avocado crema.
- Flounder saute–With ramps, grape tomatoes, fettucine, and spinach hazelnut pesto.
- Eggplant parmesan–With roasted red pepper tomato sauce.
- Roasted ashley farms chicken breast–Pommes anna and sauce chasseur.
- Chocolate Truffle Cupcake
- Apple Cinnamon Crostada
- Strawberry Parfait
Report an error
Subscribe to our
Notice: Comments that are not conducive to an interesting and thoughtful conversation may be removed at the editor’s discretion.