We’ll take the wine from the PacNW but they can keep the weather.
Here’s the word from our friends in Manchester:
With Spring nearly sprung and the promise of warmer days to come, Camden’s has decided it’s time to raise our glasses to the Pacific Northwest, where the state flower is mildew and residents rejoice at a forecast of “rain with sun breaks.”
The upside is the array of incredible wines produced in the land of no humidity without precipitation. Leading us through our virtual road trip will be wine pro Matt Adkins of Free Run Wine Merchants.
Sunday, March 29, 6:30 @ Camden’s in the heart of old historic Manchester (201 W. 7th St.)
5 Courses, $50 (sans tax & tip)
- Eola Hills Vin d’Or 2006- “Faux” Gras, apple galette and shaved Tillamook Cheddar
- Lundeen Pinot Gris Estate 2013- Fresh Rockfish salad
- Emerson Willamette Pinot Noir 2013- Shredded pork hand pie with lavender goat cheese creme fraiche
- Claar Cellars Cabernet-Merlot 2012- Roast leg of lamb, dried currant jam, fried fingerling potatoes
- Thurston Wolfe “JTW’s Port”- Dark chocolate cherry fudge
RSVP to email@example.com