Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 900 West Franklin Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Harira soup–Traditional family style home cooked soup with braised lamb and wild rice.
- Wilted spinach–Sautéed spinach with pine nuts, apples, and currants.
- House salad–Tomatoes, red onions and cucumbers topped with feta cheese in a pepper vinaigrette.
- Country salad–Wild greens tossed with pecans, cranberries, and granny smith raspberry vinaigrette, topped with gorgonzola.
- Manchego fritters–Manchego (Spanish cheese) with a mango coulis.
- Grilled 1/2 hen–With a spicy beurre blanc over lemon/basil rice and asparagus.
- Tofu b’stilla–Vegan Moroccan phyllo pot pie with tofu, almonds, onions, apricots, and mixed vegetables with a sweet spicy finish.
- Chicken b’stilla–Moroccan pot pie with chicken and eggs mixed with almonds, onions, apricots, and mixed vegetables with a sweet spicy finish.
- Shrimp and grits–Sautéed shrimp, chorizo sausage, and roasted pepper demi glaze over a grilled polenta cake. Topped with a poached egg.
- Duck confit–Duck leg confit with dijon barbecue sauce with asparagus over jasmine rice.
- Mock chicken linguini–Vegan Ssautéed mock chicken with veggies tossed with linguini in marinara.
- Gambas–Sautéed shrimp tossed with artichoke hearts, capers, and roasted red peppers in a beurre blanc with grilled polenta.
- Seared tuna–Blackened in a light spicy sesame vinaigrette over lemon/basil rice and asparagus.
- Panna cotta
- Italian custard–With pecans and topped with balsamic vinegar, strawberries, and currants.
- Baklava–Traditional dessert layered with phyllo and almonds.
- Warm chocolate chip bread pudding