Chez Foushee; 2012 Spring Restaurant Week
Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 203 North Foushee Street
- Housemade pork sausage plate–With watercress and pickled vegetable.
- Shaved vegetable salad– With hard boiled egg and spicy honey citrus vinaigrette.
- Cup of spinach rockefeller Bisque–With Gougères.
- Goat cheese and herb stuffed pork loin–With squash casserole and berry reduction.
- Roulade of chicken and mushroom duxelles–With wild rice pilaf and white wine jus.
- Potato crusted yellowtail snapper–With mirliton slaw and spicy tomato beurre blanc.
- Lemon Butter Cake–With melba sauce and candied lemon peel.
- Napoleon of Almond Tuile–With brandy sage soaked berries and vanilla bean pastry cream.
- Chocolate Truffle Torte–With crème anglaise.
Report an error
Subscribe to our
Notice: Comments that are not conducive to an interesting and thoughtful conversation may be removed at the editor’s discretion.