Menu and contact information for the 2012 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 2915 West Cary Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Mélange of Roasted Asparagus — With shaved fennel, soft poached egg, and miso butter.
- Tuna Carpaccio — With blood oranges, chives and olive oil.
- Arugula and Herb Salad — With grilled peaches and roasted beet vinaigrette.
- Roasted Petite Peppers — Stuffed with goat cheese, capers, basil and topped with balsamic drizzle.
- Free Range Chicken — Stuffed with chorizo and served with couscous and fresh carrot sauce.
- Boneless Lamb Chops — With garden pea puree and pickled ginger mashers.
- Fennel Poached Salmon — With grilled polenta, sautéed dandelion greens, and arugula coulis.
- Korean-style Skirt Steak — With crispy rice noodles and Asian pear fennel slaw.
- Grilled Tofu “Steak” — With smashed carrots and ginger chive sauce.
- Mini Strawberry Cheesecake — Topped with rhubarb compote.
- Cereal Milk Panna Cotta
- Lavender White Chocolate Ganache