This Sunday, November 2nd from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM at the 17th Street Farmers’ Market a chance to try beers from throughout the commonwealth.
The Fourth Annual Autumn Bottom Brews Festival takes place this Sunday, November 2nd from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM at the 17th Street Farmers’ Market.
Beer tasting samples of these mostly fall themed beers will be available for $2, full pours are $6. Between beers make sure and put food in your belly from Halligan’s, The Savory Grain, River City Wood Fire Pizza or The Boardwalk. The festival will have music by The Sweater Band from 12-2:00 PM and Andrew Alli from 3-5:00 PM.
Now for the most important information, the following beers will be available:
- Apocalypse – Lustful Maiden
- Ardent – IPA
- Bold Rock – VA Apple Cider
- Center of the Universe – Monkey’s Uncle
- Devils Backbone – Schwartz Bier
- Extra Billy’s – Hoptrick
- Hardywood – Pils
- Isley – Stunt Dubbel
- Legend – Winter White
- Lickinghole Creek – Gentleman Farmer
- Midnight – Not My Job
- O’Connor – Great Dismal
- Rusty Beaver – Roy’s Big Bad Brown
- Starr Hill – Starr Pils
- Strangeways – Phantasmic IPA
- Sunken City – Steamboat
- Three Brothers – Festbier
- Triple Crossing – IPA
Image: Autumn Bottom Brews Festival