Outdoor live music for fewer bucks!
Today, I TIP! you on how to enjoy a truly massive amount of live music while spending 15 entire dollars less than you might have. How is this possible, you ask? Easy: Just buy a season pass to Friday Cheers.
A season pass cost $50, while individual show tickets cost $5 or $10 for a combined total of $65 if you were to attend each show. You know you’re going to be down on Brown’s Island most Fridays hanging out, taking in all of Richmond’s beautiful parts, drinking beers, and listening to great music–so you might as well pony up the cash now.
Here’s the schedule and the associated costs, to prove to you that it is, in fact, a good deal and I am not, in fact, a lying scoundrel:
- Shakey Graves / Yarn, May 1st, $5
- Jason Isbell with Horsehead, May 8th, $10
- Bio Ritmo / The Milkstains / Honkytonk Heroes, May 22nd, $5
- Moon Taxy with Sleepwalkers, May 29th, $5
- Future Islands with White Laces, June 5th, $10
- Hurray for the Riff Raff / Joe Pug, June 12th, $10
- Snarky Puppy with Butcher Brown, June 19th, $10
- The Wood Brothers / Son Little, June 26th, $10
Grab your pass here and use the money you saved to by my a beer at that Future Islands show on June 5th.
— ∮∮∮ —