It’s a fact that nobody in Richmond can shut up about craft beer, craft spirits, craft cider, and genius bartenders who manipulate it all handily! We invite you to hear and taste more, in person!
Photo by Daniel Warshaw
On Wednesday, December 2nd at the Coalition Theater, all of your wildest dreams will come true!
That is, if your wild dreams include listening to a bunch of cool alcohol-makers and rad alcohol-mixers talk about their chosen professions while you sip on their product. If so, you are in for a treat!
RVANews Live Zero Zero Five is going to provide just that!
Our panels will include the real live people behind many of our popular alcohol-sodden articles. It’ll all be moderated by Susan Howson, who will absolutely not be drinking, because nobody wants to see Tipsy Moderator Embarrass Herself.
- Courtney Mailey of Blue Bee Cider (see Blue Bee Cider: A biased interview)
- Matt Shofner of Hardywood Park Craft Brewery (see Yes, We Can Can! Or Can We?)
- Dwight Chew of James River Distillery (see James River Distillery: Local gins are the new local everything else)
- Beth Dixon of Pasture (see Pasture’s Beth Dixon on cocktail trends and daily inspiration)
- Mattias Hägglund of Heritage (see Behind ABC’s food-to-alcohol ratio)
- T. Leggett of The Roosevelt (see Favorites: The Roosevelt’s Smith Cross Road Cocktail)
New this time around: new venue and a change in booze!
- Wednesday, December 2nd • Doors and hangs at 5:00 PM, programming at 5:30 PM.
- Note new venue with even more space, even more audio capability, and even more alcohol to drink! Coalition Theater, 8 W. Broad Street
- Tickets: $15, which include samples of maker booze!
- Coalition will also be selling beer and wine at their bar.
- Snacks will be provided by the awesome folks at Relay Foods.