Three-course, prix fixe menu for $25.14 at restaurants throughout the area.
You all know how 2014 Spring Restaurant Week works. Between April 21st – 27th chefs have created a three-course, prix fixe menu for $25.14 per person for the entire week. The restaurants donate $2.14 per meal sold to FeedMore, the core hunger-relief organization for Central Virginia made up of the Central Virginia Food Bank and Meals on Wheels.
Below are links to the local restaurants that are participating so you can check out the menu and to the right is the item that I’ve got my greedy little eyes on.
- Three Monkeys – Crabcakes
- Acacia Mid Town – Shrimp Fritter
- Amici Ristorante – Braised pork cheek
- Amour Wine Bistro – Chocolate caramel sea salt crème brûlée
- Bacchus – Seared rare beef tenderloin
- Helen’s – Braised beef short rib
- Mezzanine – Brownie tiramisu
- Rowland – Squid ink pasta
- The Local – Wasabi guacamole
Full list of all RVA restaurants is here.