Enjoy local food and craft beer at the Swine and Brine Festival this Friday
Swine, brine, and #rvadine descend upon Ardent Craft Ales in Scott’s Addition Friday night.
Some of Richmond’s best local craft beer and food purveyors are coming together this Friday night in Scott’s Addition for a squealin’ good time. Ardent Craft Ales is hosting their first ever outdoor beer and food festival from 4:00 – 8:00 PM.
Along with a long list of Ardent’s craft brews, listed below, local restaurants including The Roosevelt, Metzger Bar and Butchery, Saison, and ZZQ will be cooking up whole hogs and grilling other pork favorites and sides. Rappahannock Oyster Co. will offer steamed and roasted oysters, plus crab cakes. King of Pops will top it all off with handmade popsicles.
Tickets are $18 per person and include two tickets redeemable for food or beer, as well as a Swine & Brine t-shirt. Additional tickets will be available for purchase at the event for $5 each. The event is 21+ and proper ID must be presented at the door.
Parking will be available in the Moore Street lot and on surrounding streets, and volunteers will be on hand to help with parking, but event organizers encourage attendees to take public transportation or taxis to and from the event due to limited parking.
Tickets are available online and can be purchased at the door as well.
Full menu is below.
Beer on Tap
- IPA Batch #11 Release Day! Made with Simcoe Hops
- “Touchstone” Wheat Pale Ale Triple Crossing Collaboration
- Virginia Common
- IPA Batch #9
- IPA Batch #10
- Sweet Potato & Sage
- Robust Porter
- Dark Rye
- Berliner Braunbier
- Belgian Brown
- Robust Porter with Fig
- IPA #11 Dry-hopped with Equinox Hops
- Two more surprise casks TBA
- Beer Brined & Smoked Kassler Bone-in Loins (chopped to order) with Sauerkraut Slaw from Metzger Bar & Butchery
- Cheerwine BBQ Bibs with Collard & Mustard Green Slaw from The Roosevelt
- Whole Hog! Achiote Smoked Pork Tacos, Salsa Verde and Black Bean Salad from Saison
- Smoked, Pulled & Chipotle Sauced Duroc Pork Sandwiches with Buttermilk Potato Salad from ZZQ
Rappahannock Oyster Company
- Steamed or Raw Rappahannock Oysters (4)
- Stuffn’ Muffn’ Oyster Stuffng & Bacon Scallion Cream Gravy
- Merroir Crab Cakes (2 tickets)
- Basket of 20 Steamed Oysters (4 tickets)
King Of Pops
- Orange Cream
- Chocolate Sea Salt
- Blackberry Mojito
- Lemon Basil
- Raspberry Lime
- Hibiscus Margarita
- Blackberry Orange Vanilla
- Strawberry Lemonade
Report an error
Subscribe to our
Notice: Comments that are not conducive to an interesting and thoughtful conversation may be removed at the editor’s discretion.