The Roosevelt gets three nods and newcomer Metzger Bar & Butchery is right behind with two.
Every year the local dining and drinking elite gather to celebrate the best in Richmond with the Elbys. Nominations are provided by 40 industry professionals, writers, critics and last year’s winners. The winner is determined by three judges that are imported from outside the Richmond area.
Winners will be announced Sunday, January 25th at Studio 54-themed Elby Awards. The full list can be found here and a list of local nominees is below.
Best New Restaurant
Chef of the Year
- Lee Gregory of The Roosevelt
Rising Culinary Star
- Brittanny Anderson of Metzger Bar & Butchery
- Mike Braune of Secco Wine Bar and The Roosevelt
Employee of the Year
- Kirby Baltzegar of Dutch & Co.
- The Roosevelt
- Evrim Dogu of Sub Rosa Bakery