Head to the 17th Street Farmers’ Market this Sunday from noon to 5:00 PM for wings and more.
Try for a moment to get over the weird wing that the hairy, eyeless, tank-top, armpit man is trying to eat and focus on what’s happening at the first ever Kickin’ Chicken WingFest.
- Richmond’s Best Wings Contest – Judged by a special panel
- People’s Choice Award Contest – Judged by attendees
- Chicken Wing Eating Competition
- Music – Sweet Justice, The Honky Tonk Experience, and the Thomas Jefferson High School Marching Band
- Beer – Center of the Universe is the headliner
- Food Vendors – Over 20 are scheduled