After months of being down Amour is back and with a Restaurant Week menu.
On January 8th Amour Wine Bistro had a kitchen fire that has kept the doors closed. Repairs have been made and they’re getting ready to serve up the customers of Richmond again starting Wednesday of next week.
From their Facebook page.
For you, our friends, regulars and family, we will have grand reopening days on Wednesday April 30th trough Sunday May 4th.
We want to thank you for your support. We are so excited to see you all again, we missed you!
We are participating in Richmond Restaurant Week from Monday April 21st to Saturday 26th.
Next week, we will offer a Restaurant Week Menu [see below] for dinner only starting at 5:30pm every night until Saturday, reservation highly recommended email@example.com 804-353-4020.
Appetizer choose one
- Spring Tomato, Mango & Orange Gazpacho
- Petite Charcuterie with Toasted Baguette
- Manakintowne Micro Greens with Crab, Capers, Egg & Shallot-Thyme Vinaigrette
Main course choose one
- Roasted Pork Loin scented with Cumin, Rosemary & Thyme,Chive-Horseradish Crème Fraîche
- Papillote of Rainbow Trout with Sun Dried tomato and Garlic-Pastis Butter
- The Daily Market Fresh Vegetarian Basket with Vegetable Ratatouille
Cheese or Dessert choose one
- French Cheese with Baguette Bread (small $add )
- Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt Crème Brûlée
- Fresh fruit Sorbets with fruits from the season
- Dessert of the Day