Talk with Councilman Parker C. Agelasto and hear about school, Reedy Creek Greenway and the budget.
Parker C. Agelasto, Councilman for the Central 5th District will be hosting a district-wide meeting on Wednesday, April 9th, from 6:30 to 8:00 PM at George Wythe High School, 4314 Crutchfield Street. This is your chance to talk directly with your Council representative and hear from other city officials.
The agenda for Wednesday includes:
- JenCare: Community Introduction – Jennifer Gonzalez, Community Relations Specialist, JenCare
- Introduction of New Richmond Public Schools Superintendent, Dana T. Bedden, Ed.D. by Mamie L. Taylor, 5th District School Board Member
- Richmond Public Schools Update – Dana T. Bedden, Ed.D., Superintendent, Richmond Public Schools
- Reedy Creek Greenway Community Input – Giles Hamsberger, Executive Director, Groundwork RVA and Nathan Burrell, James River Park System Manager, Richmond Department of Parks Recreation and Community Facilities
- Proposed 2014 Richmond Government Budget Presentation – Jay A. Brown, Interim Director, Richmond Department of Budget and Strategic Planning