Baseball, yoga, science, milkshakes, and cars–something for everyone up in here, y’all!
The Squirrels take on the Binghamton Mets in RVA in their last home game of the season before heading up to New York to finish up the last three games of the Eastern League Championship. Hey, I sorta sounded like I knew what I was talking about there! Have funn, go nutz, etc!
- Wednesday, September 10th • 6:35 PM
- The Diamond, 3001 N. Boulevard
This…I can’t…it all sounds so cute, I just might fall over. Candy Beers-Kim leads this six-week course that will guide you in introducing your wee one to yoga through songs, stories, games, and social interaction. Moms, dads, aunts, uncles, grandparents–all are welcome!
- Session 1 begins Thursday, September 11th and continues weekly through October 16th • 11:00 — 11:45 AM (arrive 15 minutes prior to start time)
- Yoga Source, 3122 W. Cary Street (suite 220)
- $72 for a six sessions
Usually when one thinks of Edgar Allen Poe, The Raven or The Tell-Tale Heart comes to mind. This Carpenter Science Theatre Company production promises to introduce us to a lesser-known side of Richmond’s gloomiest hometown boy.
- Fridays and Saturdays in September; select dates in October • 1:30 PM
- Science Museum of Virginia, 2500 W. Broad Street
- Free with museum admission
Friday is National Milkshake Day! Celebrate with a story and a treat. (Ages 3 and up only, please!)
- Friday, September 12th • 4:00 PM
- Main Library, 101 E. Franklin Street
Find me a toddler whose mind won’t be blown by the prospect of gawking at 155 cars, and I’ll eat my hat.
- Saturday, September 13th • 8:00 AM — 5:00 PM
- Bass Pro Shop, 11550 Lakeridge Parkway
- Free admission (donations will be accepted to benefit Richmond Fisher House)
Photo by: chexed