Menu and contact information for the 2015 Spring Restaurant Week.
— ∮∮∮ —
- Gazpacho (v, gf) — Chilled cucumber soup with tomatoes, garlic, peppers, onions, and a bit of spice
- Ceviche (gf) — Shrimp, scallop, and squid salad made with peppers, onions, and tomatoes in cilantro citrus
- Quinoa vegetable salad (v, gf) — Radicchio filled with quinoa, black beans, corn, tomatoes, peppers and green onions with a light extra virgin olive oil and lemon dressing
- Kobe beef burger — Grilled Kobe Beef burger topped with baby arugula, sliced tomato and fontina cheese on a toasted potato bun with hand cut potato wedges and side of chipotle mayo
- Vegetable lasagna (v) — Layers of artichokes, baby spinach, zucchini, yellow squash and roasted red peppers between tender sheets of pasta with a mozzarella, fontina cream sauce
- Catfish (gf) — Blackened pan seared catfish with a roasted cherry tomato cream sauce, served with Andouille Cajun rice and vegetable du jour.
- Salted caramel vanilla crunch cake — Light buttery vanilla flecked cake with waves of salted caramel and creamy custard
- Flourless chocolate torte (gf) — Simple, elegant, decadent chocolate fudgy cake