Menu and contact information for the 2014 Fall Restaurant Week.
— ∮∮∮ —
- Fall harvest salad — With baby kale, red cabbage, Granny Smith apples, dried cranberries, and candied pecans served with your choice of dressing
- Butternut squash soup — Prepared with roasted butternut squash, carrots, ginger, and cream
- Fried yellow tomatoes — Served with fennel salad, and avocado & roasted red pepper vinaigrettes
- Kobe beef burger — Fontina cheese, arugula, sliced tomato, and chipotle pepper mayonnaise on a potato bun, served with potato wedges
- Pork ribeye — Grilled with Tobacco Company BBQ sauce, served with whipped sweet potatoes, collard greens, and crisp fried onions.
- Wild mushroom polenta — A Northern Italian comfort food, polenta with fontina cheese, marinara, baby portabella, shiitake and white mushrooms.
- Limoncello Cake — Our luscious Limoncello Mascarpone Cake is a rich combination of Sicilian lemon infused sponge and Italian Mascarpone topped with European white chocolate curls
- Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake — A wonderful combination of pumpkin and cream cheese topped with chopped pecans and brown sugar