Menu and contact information for the 2014 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 1106 W. Main Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Scotch egg — Hardboiled egg wrapped in sausage, rolled in bread crumbs and fried
- Wasabi guacamole — A spicy twist on a personal favorite, served with fried tortillas
- Pork morsels — Marinated pork tips fried and served with a horseradish dipping sauce
- Spinach salad — With red onion, orange slices, tomatoes, and hard-boiled egg, served with hot bacon vinaigrette
- Bangers & Mash — Irish sausages with champ and a choice of side
- Shepherd’s Pie — Ground beef, onions, carrots, and sweet peas in bistro gravy, covered with mashed potatoes and baked. served with choice of side
- Roasted chicken — Chicken leg quarter roasted with herbs, served with two sides
- Fish & Chips — Hand cut chips, two pieces of newcastle beer battered whiting filets, tartar sauce, and one additional side
- Pork tenderloin — Marinated, seared pork medallions over sweet mashed potatoes, topped with fruit chutney and served with one additional side.
- Marinated grilled portobello mushroom — With basil tapenade and two sides
- Apple bread pudding With Power’s Whiskey sauce
- Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mint cheesecake
- Girl Scout Cookie layered Samoa fudge brownie — With ice cream