Menu and contact information for the 2013 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 1106 W. Main Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Scotch egg— Hardboiled egg wrapped in sausage, rolled in breadcrumbs and fried.
- Wasabi guacamole— Fresh made wasabi guacamole with warm tortilla chips.
- Pork morsels— Marinated pork tips fried and served with horseradish sauce.
- Spinach salad— Baby spinach, hardboiled eggs, red onions, orange slices and tomatoes with choice of dressing.
- Bangers & mash— Irish sausage, champ, and choice of side.
- Shepherd’s pie— Ground beef, onions, carrots, sweet peas in brown gravy smothered with mashed potatoes and baked, served with choice of side.
- Roasted chicken— Chicken leg quarter seasoned and roasted, served with two sides.
- Fish & chips— Twp pieces of beer battered whiting filets served with chips and choice of side, also served with tartar sauce.
- Pork tenderloin— Marinated, seared pork medallions served on top of sweet mashed potatoes topped with fruit chutney and served with additional side.
- NY style cheesecake— Topped with chocolate sauce.
- Butterscotch swirl cheesecake— Ny style cheesecake with butterscotch swirled thru and baked.
- Apple bread pudding— Apple bread pudding served hot with Power’s whiskey sauce.