Festival season is not that far off.
As we all prepare our dogsled team, and stock up on supplies for the upcoming #SnowMommaFromTheTrain winter disaster it’s important that we think about sunnier, warmer times enjoying festivals ind Shockoe Bottom.
It will be easy to think of those good times now because we have the schedule for all of the Enrichmond hosted 17th Street Farmers Market festivals in the coming year. Right now all we have are the dates but event details will be revealed as we get closer.
- Friday, April 10: 25th Anniversary Gala & Trailblazer Award Ceremony
- Saturday, April 18: 22nd Earth Day Richmond Festival
- Saturday, April 25: Arbor Day Concert – New event!
- Sunday, June 14:3rd Annual Richmond Bacon Festival
- Friday – Sunday, July 17-19: New Event – Richmond Volleyball Club TournamentJuly 17 – 19: New event!
- Sunday, Aug 16: 4th Annual RVA Brew-B-Q Festival
- Sunday, Sept. 13: 8th Annual Shockoe-on-the-Half Shell
- Sunday, Oct 18: 2nd Annual Kickin’ Chicken Wingfest
- Sunday, Nov 1: 4th Annual Day of the Dead Celebration
- Saturday, Nov 7: 16th Annual Brunswick Stew Festival
- Sunday, Nov 8: Richmond Stout & Porter Fest presented by Autumn Bottom Brews
- Saturday, Nov 14: 3rd Annual Richmond Cider Celebration