Menu and contact information for the 2014 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 421 N. Strawberry Street
- Strawberry Street Cafe
— ∮∮∮ —
- Lobster bisque — Wit rich cream and sherry
- Fried green tomatoes — Seasoned breadcrumbs, goat cheese, and honey
- Spinach salad — Dried cranberries, salted candied walnuts, goat cheese, bacon, and house made cranberry balsamic vinaigrette
- Shrimp and grits — Ashland, VA stone-ground grits with sweet potato and smoked gouda, shrimp sautéed with peppers and onions, and Sriracha and honey
- Coconut-encrusted Pacific rockfish — Pan fried, topped with mango salsa, sweet potato mash, and sautéed brussel sprouts with cinnamon
- Buttermilk fried chicken — Chicken breast marinated in buttermilk, double coated and fried golden with roasted poblano cream sauce, sour cream mashed potatoes, and sautéed brussel sprouts
- CremebBrulee — With gaufrettes and strawberries.
- Key lime pie — With True Key lime and graham cracker crust
- Chocolate Truffle cake — With a rich warm chocolate center, vanilla bean ice cream, and whipped cream