Menu and contact information for the 2013 Fall Restaurant Week.
— ∮∮∮ —
- Butter roasted squash bisque — With horseradish foam and pepita croutons
- Warm mozzarella salad — With house made mozzarella, grilled tomatoes, balsamic reduction, pesto vinaigrette, and baby arugula
- Smoked porchetta toast — With house-made farmers cheese, baby arugula, olive pickled radishes, and wheat crostini. Featured at the Richmond Folk Feast!
- Grilled romaine hearts — With peppered lavash crouton, cherry tomatoes, and gorgonzola
- Roasted peanut hummus — Pita chips and house made potato chips
- Lobster mac n’ cheese — A poached lobster, gemelli, baby arugula, black truffles, and gouda cream
- MOSAIC shrimp n’ grits Grilled shrimp, chicken Andouille, peppers & onions, smoked gouda cream, and cheddar
- Herb braised boneless beef short rib — With chive smashed potatoes, ratatouille, and chianti glace
- Grilled turkey meatloaf — With roasted red potatoes, fresh vegetables, and horseradish-gorgonzola sauce
- Pumpkin gnocchi — Wild mushrooms, toasted pine nuts, goat cheese, parmesan crisp, sautéed winter greens, and buerre blanc
- Mini apple bundt cake — With apple-bourbon compote and cream cheese icing
- Pumpkin tiramisu— With ginger snaps, apple brandy, ala mason
- Roasted pear tart — Puff pastry, sweet cream, and salted caramel powder