Menu and contact information for the 2014 Spring Restaurant Week.
— ∮∮∮ —
- Sweet potato Kela tikki — With watermelon kachumber, and spiced date chutney
- Scallop eggplant chaat — With chick peas, toasted cumin-mango powder, and tamarind plum chutney
- Murg methi malai kabab — With yogurt, garam masala, and pickled cucumber ribbon
- Amritsari salmon — Wild salmon, ginger-chili rub, and dhaniya marinated daikon threads
- Seabass prawns mango — With green mangoes-sanam chili sauce, and veg. pulao
- Lamb railway curry — With coconut-star anise sauce, and zira scented basmati
- Apricot-chipotle roasted free range chicken — With cashew cream sauce and masala sauté kale
- Lehja’s spring vegetable medley — With local fresh vegetables, mushrooms, and chef’s signature sauce
- Pistachio saffron kulfi — Classic Indian street-style ice cream
- Chocolate-pecan samosa — With vanilla bean ice cream, dark chocolate reduction
- Gelato — Selection of the day
— ∮∮∮ —
Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free options available.