Menu and contact information for the 2012 Fall Restaurant Week.
- 1719 East Franklin Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Roasted butternut squash soup — With molasses cream and gingersnap.
- Manakintowne mixed greens — Firefly Farms “Mountain Top Bleu” cheese, roasted pumpkin seeds, radish, pickled fennel, and roasted shallot vinaigrette.
- Fried green tomatoes — Pimento cheese and peppadew aioli.
- Duck confit and mushroom spring rolls — With dried cherry and port sauce.
- Julep’s shrimp and grits — Wade’s Mill white cheddar grits, with smoked andouille sausage, onions, peppers, tomato and spinach in a shrimp broth.
- Pan seared North Carolina flounder — Over a potato, bacon, spinach hash, with corn gravy.
- Pimento macaroni and cheese — With grilled sweet onions, spinach, and asparagus.
- Grilled flat iron steak — Horseradish mashed potatoes, asparagus, ham hock glaze, and whole grain mustard vinaigrette.
- Slow roasted pork shoulder — Over grits and collards with pot licker cream.
- Sorbet of the day
- White and dark chocolate cinnamon bread pudding — With bourbon anglaise.
- Sullivan’s Pond “Isabel Natural” goat cheese cake
- Pecan-almond streusel crust — with blood orange preserves.
- Cornmeal crepes
- Baked Apples — With cranberry jam, chestnut honey, and bourbon whipped cream.