Menu and contact information for the 2013 Spring Restaurant Week.Menu and contact information for the 2013 Spring Restaurant Week.
- 9051 West Broad Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Vegetable samosa— Triangular pastry turnovers stuffed with mildly spiced potatoes and peas.
- Vegetable pakora— Assorted vegetable fritters made with delicately spiced lentil batter.
- Tandoori chicken tikka— Juicy chicken breast cubes marinated in ginger yogurt and baked in a clay oven.
&Seekh kabob— Ground turkey rolls baked in traditional clay oven on iron skewers.
Served with Indian basmati rice and choice of naan or garlic naan bread baked fresh to order in our traditional clay oven.
- Chicken tikka masala— Succulent chicken breast cubes cooked in a creamy tomato sauce with a blend of aromatic spices.
- Lamb Saag— Tender lamb cubes cooked in a mildly spiced spinach sauce with rich flavors of ginger and garlic.
- Navrattan korma— A medley of nine different vegetables cooked to perfection in creamy yogurt sauce with subtle blend of spices and fresh herbs.
- Shrimp jalfrezi— Jumbo shrimp cooked in a flavorful ginger and garlic sauce with sautéed garden vegetables garnished with fresh cilantro.
- Gulab jamun— Golden brown balls of dried milk and cheese soaked in rose flavored syrup.
- Kheer— Traditional cardamom flavored rice pudding garnished with almonds & raisins.