Enjoy an evening of food and wine at Max’s on Broad during their French Wine Dinner on Tuesday, August 5, 2014.
Enjoy an exciting evening of food and wine at Max’s on Broad during a special French Wine Dinner. On Tuesday, August 5, from 6:00 to 9:00 PM, Brandon Brown from Roanoke Valley Wine Company will be at Max’s and Chef Carlos Silva will prepare dishes that will feature the wines.
The dinner is $70 and includes 5 courses with wine pairings. Please call 225.0400 to reserve your spot. Be sure to mention the wine dinner when making your reservation.
- Panko fried oysters with a pear-mint sauce
- Salmon three ways: Poached, strawberry-mint peppercorn gastrique, or raw, toasted sesame, or pan seared, crab sauce
- Beet salad with goat cheese, peanut brittle, honey vinaigrette, mixed greens
- Beef tenderloin medallions with foie gras gravy, and a gruyere bread pudding
- Chocolate tart with a peanut crust, fresh berry sauce, and homemade whipped cream