Richmond’s Department of Parks, Recreation, and Community Facilities kicks off the 2015 Movies in the Park series on June 19th.
The Department of Parks, Recreation, and Community Facilities will kick off the (mostly) weekly 2015 Movies in the Park series on Friday, June 19th.
Movies in the Park offers free screenings of family-friendly films at a different Richmond City Park each week. Seating opens 8:00 PM, and movies begin at 8:30 PM (or when it gets dark). Bring your blankets, chairs, snacks, and enjoy!
2015 Movies in the Park schedule
- June 19th: Malificent at Byrd Park (600 S. Boulevard)
- June 26th: Muppets Most Wanted at Blackwell Playground (1450 Maury Street)
- July 3rd: No movie due to the holiday weekend
- July 10th: Amazing Spider-Man 2 at Richmond Outreach Center (6255 Old Warwick Road)
- July 17th: Big Hero 6 at Jefferson Park (1921 Princess Anne Avenue)
- July 24th: The Hunger Games : Mocking Jay–Part 1 at Hotchkiss Field (701 E. Brookland Park Boulevard
- July 31st: The Boxtrolls at Humphrey Calder Park (414 N. Thompson Street)
- August 7th: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies at Abner Clay Park (Leigh Street and 200 W. Clay Street)
- August 14th: Annie at Battery Park (2803 Dupont Circle)
- August 21st: Into the Woods at Forest Hill Park (41st Street and Forest Hill Avenue)
- August 28th: Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day at Bryan Park (4308 Hermitage Road)