Menu and contact information for the 2012 Fall Restaurant Week.
- 2915 West Cary Street
— ∮∮∮ —
- Smoked gouda grit cake — Served over vegetarian cider vinegar collard greens and house-made apple butter.
- Jalapeno corn bread griddle cake — Topped with candied rum carrots.
- Smoked salmon scallopini — Served over browned butter spaghetti squash drizzled with citrus honey.
- Shrimp hushpuppies — With jalapeno lime ketchup and house-made coleslaw.
- Tomato basil bisque
- Cedar grilled salmon — With olive oil roasted new potatoes, wilted spinach, and lemon dill crème fraiche.
- Pasta russa — With green peppercorns, asparagus, roasted shallots, and garlic in vodka tomato cream sauce tossed w/ egg noodles.
- Braised pork roast — With carrots, celery, onion, and peach schnapps, served with mashed potatoes and a peach thyme glaze.
- Cabernet beef tips — With sweet onions and mushrooms in a rich cabernet sauce, served with mashed potatoes, and asparagus.
- Chicken pot pie — Stuffed with roasted shallots and carrots with asparagus in a green tomato cream sauce with buttermilk biscuit crust.
- Key Lime pie
- Chocolate pate — With fresh berries.
- Pecan pie ala mode